Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Noumenia! A good start

I have a good feeling about this month.  This last week started out well and I can see the rest of the month following.  I've had a lot of good starts lately.  I sent in a poem for a workshop at the end of the month, they will give a critique of a poem and have key note speakers.  I signed up for the Iowa Poetry Association, the group running the workshop.  I finally wrote and submitted an article for He Epistole.  I went to a gardening coalition meeting and am very excited to see that project get started.  I ordered and picked up a book from our local small bookstore for my spirituality group.  I plan on attending the Faerie Ball on Saturday and being a backup for the DJ.

But I haven't touched my fiction project.  I haven't added pages to Mused.  I haven't figured out how to get my kiddo to stop lying. 

But I have figured out a lot of things and that has buoyed me through the last week. 

Now I just need to keep dedication to all parts of my life up and we'll be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment