Monday, March 7, 2011

Noumenia: A New Start


by Bobby Mikul

I have had this blog for ages and have never posted anything.  Why?  Because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to post.  And because I wasn’t sure if I could handle two blogs at once.  But I tend to start blogs in an effort to hold myself accountable and that’s what I need to do now.

I am starting this blog in an effort to hold myself accountable to my religion.  At least once a week, I will post here about something I have been doing with my religion.  It could be a poem I wrote about the gods, a divinatory tool or spread, prayers, rituals, or just thoughts on how to live a religious life.

At least once a week, I will make an effort to connect to my gods.

What do I mean by religion and gods?

Hellenic based Paganism.  Paganism with a focus on the gods and spirits from Ancient Greece.  Persephone, Hades, Hermes, Hephaistos.  The Agathos Daimon, the spirit of the house, otherwise known as Kabouters in my house, Dutch gnomes.  The trees and the wind and the sun and the moon.

Join me for my journey to deepen my religious experience.      

No comments:

Post a Comment