Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Noumenia: The Wheels are Turning

Welcome to another new month, dear readers!

I'm quite happy to say that I honored both Hekate and Noumenia so far this month.  Now I just have to remember the Agathos Daimon after my meeting tonight and I will have hit all three days.  It will be the first in a very long time.

I feel like I might be on the right track finally on getting a hold of all the different aspects of my life.  Or at least the writing ones.  I wrote down all my obligations the other day and set up a schedule for the week on how to get things done.  At a time when I'm seriously considering having to give up something, I decided that I want to submit a piece of writing at least every other week.  It sounds like a lot, but I think I can get it done.

I waiting and waiting for the warmer weather.  I keep thinking it's right around the corner, but it never comes.  My weather gadget says it is 30 degrees at home right now.  It's May!  Where is the weather that causes sunburns?

I started some of my garden, and then it kind of went belly up in the cold night.  But I replanted my cucumber, lettuce, spinach, and sage seeds.  Hopefully it will be the right timing so that they can come up wonderfully.  This weekend I think I will go get my tomatoes and onions and all the rest of what I want to plant.

This month I just want to stick to what I am doing, follow through, and make it work.

Have a great May!

No comments:

Post a Comment