Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Golden Apple

After writing the post about how I recognized Eris was still in my life, I had a few experiences to verify it.  First, while trying to pack for camping for Lammas, I couldn't find anything.  Normally, it's the gnomes, but this felt more like Eris and I've been feeding the gnomes spare change pretty regularly.

Then I went to Goodwill and look what I found...

A freaking golden apple.  Seriously?  Yes, seriously.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  It was only 59 cents and immediately came home with me.  I may be oblivious to most signs, but this one I figured out pretty quickly.

It was filled with really old potpourri and I spent the five minutes in line trying to figure out how to get it out.  I finally figured it out, though, and I'm pretty happy about it.  The gold part with the leaves and stem pops off the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment